Wednesday 4 May 2016

Couple of corrections / ammendments

Am not going to change previous posts, but some things to correct in previous blogs.  Things I have learned from evidence in the inquests since writing my accounts:

On the day....

More fans died in Pen 3 than Pen 4.  I thought it was the other way round.

The timing of the barrier going is interesting.  In the blog I mention Beardsley hitting the bar.  I was actually out at that point as I have seen a photo of me outside the pens at 3.03pm.   That means the barrier went before Beardsley hit the bar.  I was stood in front of it, so know it went.  It may have broken in stages as I know many people believe it was the near miss that caused it to break.

I also mention Duckenfield first lying at 3.50pm.   Turns out he lied closer to 3.15pm.  Certainly when a number of the 96 were still fighting for their lives.  

WMP Interview

Don't think my interviewer was WMSCS - rather just an ordinary WMP copper.  That said, we know some WMSCS were on scene, so strongly suspect they were behind the counter narrative that was being pulled together.   

I wrote my blog before seeing my statements via the IPCC.  IT actually gets worse as they have added writing into the questionnaire after my interview.   The writing is in a different style to all the answers I made.

Worst is the answer to did I see fans drinking.  I replied yes and it is written as YES.   Then, in different style (Lower cursive writing, the YES and all other answers were written in block capital letters) is added the comment "Saw 50% of fans drinking"

This matters why?  Well for starters I never saw or said I saw 50% of fans drinking.   Secondly it matches the evidence of many dishonest SYP whose statements said exactly the same thing.  My statement was changed to match the SYP narrative.


No comments:

Post a Comment